Nature and hiking
Around l'Astor there are beautiful stone villages and an environment with gentle slopes that invite you to go for a walk and discover l'Anoia and La Segarra (north Spain) either by foot, bicycle or horse. There are activities to enjoy nature such as learning to recognize the stars or excursions to discover how different seasons paint the landscapes.
Culture and environment
We are situated in an area of medieval castles and churches. If you prefer the more recent history you can visit old factories of the industrial revolution or enter into the Spanish civil war republican army reproduction camp.
- Castles route of La Segarra
- Castles route of l'Anoia
- Memorial of the Spanish civil war Republican Army of Pujalt
- Monastery of San Ramón
- Castle of Les Pallargues
- Living manger of trades of Sant Guim de la Plana (December and January)
- Paper mill of Capellades Museum
- Skin Museum of Igualada
- Alta Anoia
- La segarra
For the gourmets we advise you to taste the products of the region. In the markets of Calaf, Igualada and Cervera there is a wide range of local products of the highest quality: sausages of wild boar, goat's cheese, firewood bread, etc.
On the other hand, both in the village and in the surrounding villages you will find small local restaurants with typical dishes. There is also a choice of packed lunches and catering. If you need any advice contact us!
- Calaf market opens on Saturday morning (12 km)
- Cervera market opens on Friday morning (24 km)
- Igualada market opens on Wednesday and Saturday (26 km)